Friday, March 22, 2013




Bibi: Nice speech.
Barack: Thank you.
Bibi: But we still have score to settle.
Barack: Let’s settle it.
Bibi: You say you want a settlement…
Barack: And you say you want settlements.
Bibi:  No settlements, no settlement.
Barack: Then how do we settle it?
Bibi: Iran.
Barack: And you won..
Bibi:  No, I mean Iran.
Barack: Oh.  Iran for settlements?
Bibi: No, just Iran.
Barack: No deal. I was going to take care of Iran anyway.
Bibi: No, we take care of Iran.
Barack: No, no.  We take care of Iran.
Bibi: I’ll flip you for it.  Tails.
Barack: Heads…heads it is.
Bibi:  That settles it then.
Barack:  That settles Iran, what about the settlements?
Bibi:  That’s my business.
Barack: Then we have no settlement?
Bibi:  Settlements yes. Settlement no.  Now give me back my two headed coin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment