Thursday, March 14, 2013


Three More 15 Second Plays.


( The Green Room just before taping the show)
Oprah: Ready?
Lance: Yup.
Oprah: You know the drill?
Lance:  Yup
Oprah:  You act contrite, I act shocked.
Lance:  Yup
Oprah:  But don't overdo it.
Lance: Nope
Oprah:  Gotta stretch it out, get two shows out of it.
Lance:  Yup.
Oprah:  Good.  Now let's go make some money.
Lance:  I'm right behind ya.


( McCain, Romney, and Barkeep at the Country Club )

Bartender: One Remy, one Diet Coke.
Mitt: I had it in the bag.
John: Me too.
Mitt:  No you didn't.
John: I did till we picked Sarah.
Mitt: That was so dumb.
John: At least I didn't bad mouth half the country on video.
Mitt:  Fuckin cell phones, nobody told me they had  cameras in em.
John: They do?
Bartender: (walking away talking into his iPhone) Hey Maureen, I just sent you a video, you won't believe it.


(Ron and Rand Paul in the U.S. Capitol Cafeteria)

Ron:  If you're gonna run, you need a new handle.
Rand: You don't like constitutional conservative?
Ron: Too Ivy League, I prefer minarchist libertarian. 
Rand :  How bout laissez-faire noninterventionist?
Ron: Redundant. I got it-- strict constructionist champion of unfettered primacy of  private property!
Rand: What the hell does that mean?
Ron:  Nothing!  That's the point!
Rand:  What's the point?
Ron:  What were we talking about?



2 comments: