Monday, November 28, 2011

BY POPULAR DEMAND...

Seems I have readers who would like to "comment" but have been stymied by the non-inituitive Blogspot system.

Not sure I've solved the dilemma myself but here's what I do know.

first: click on comments at end of post

If you click on Name/URL you can just enter your name(of choice) and the URL is optional. Then comment and publish.

If you click on Anonymous, you can just go ahead and comment and publish .

If neither of these works...then I assume you need a google ID...which you get at google.com and sign up for e-mail or create an account...or whatever they tell you...anyway it's free.

Good luck...cause I'm no smarter than you and until they make this easier we should all go back to reading books and writing in longhand.

Oh wait...there's one more way...look over to the right at top of blog and click on "join this site" and you can sign up to Google that way. By the way, joining this site will obligate you in no way to me...but i can't speak for anyone else out there in the digital ether who be trolling for spam suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment