Monday, December 5, 2011

Had to post something today...just to get Keef's face off page one.


The early Greeks wrote in boustrophedon style (translated: As the ox plows the field…alternating lines left to right with right to left…

Like the Greeks, first read forwards and then
nehw ,dne eht litnu sdrawkcab ot hctiwS
You'll have learned how to read
deeps avulleh eno tA
And to alternate lines that you pen.


BTW...Just had to share this ...
cause I'm feeling so proud and special about it. I got this e-mail from Michelle Obama this morning (The Subject: Richard, I want to meet you) and I'm really excited about it, even though I'm not sure why she picked me! Here’s what she said in her personal note

Richard --

I'm excited for the chance to meet you and whoever you decide to bring to dinner.

I really hope you give this a shot.

Give $3 or whatever you can to be automatically entered for you and a guest to have dinner with Barack and me:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner-With-Us

Hope to see you soon,

Michelle

I assume the request for the 3 bucks and the chance to enter stuff is some kind of legal requirement, but it's clear she wants to see me. Do you think I should bring Ellen, or go alone? I mean, if Michelle really has this thing for me, I don't want anyone to cramp my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment