Monday, October 22, 2012


Reading and writing and editing so much at work these days, last thing I feel like doing with my blogging time is more of it.  So thought I'd let you visit my gallery of "musicians"   I've got dozens more, but I think I'll save some for another wordless rainy day.



















I like it despite the Lefty string players and upside down tooter.   

More lefties and cross handers.   Guess it's a visual balance thing. 

Herbie and Wayne gettin clap happy. 

G is for:

gambrinous
Being full of beer
gargalesis
Heavy tickling
gargalesthesia
The sensation caused by tickling
ginglyform
Hinge-shaped
gongoozler
An idle spectator
gossypiboma
A surgical sponge accidently left inside a patient's body
gowpen
A double handful
grapholagnia
The urge to stare at obscene pictures
gymnophoria
The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you

4 comments: