Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ellen, Renee and Marty drove out to the Springs today and checked out the progress of the work. Came back with a positive report and some pictures (which I'll post soon) and best of all...a contract from the contractor. Seems all is proceeding according to plan.

File under: The Party After You Left.
Sittin with my son channel surfing last night and after seeing Tampa Bay down 7 runs to the "nothing to gain" Yanks and the "everything to lose" Red Sox up one (but looking like they were gonna get rained out in Baltimore), there was little reason to stay tuned --specially when I had the final chapter of my thriller novel waiting for me by my bedside. Woke up this morning to discover that all I missed was the greatest season ending drama in the history of the game. And the ending of my book stunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment