Monday, November 14, 2011

Marty Rocks! Will Shocks!

Just a quick shout-out to Marty for his vigilance and diligence in keeping our cash flow from flowing out to sea in what has become an endless stream of unforeseen (read: hidden, buried, subliminally subdivided) costs as we hit the home stretch (we hope) in this journey to vacation home bliss and penury. Marty has done the dirty work of checking and re-checking the balance sheet and spotted no less than a half-dozen irregularities that had he not been on the case would have emptied our thinning wallets even sooner than expected. As it is, we're already in the red and who knows where the ink will spread to next. I'm just hoping to be able to keep working for the next dozen or so years while being thankful that Debtor's prison is a thing of the past.

And here's Will at his most recent gig at Carolines. Actually, I'm not shocked (how can someone talking about anything be actually shocking?) but I like headlines that rhyme. Most interesting to me is that I don't know whether to think that he's a bit too preoccupied with sex, or whether it's just been so long since my libido ran my life that I've forgotten that there was a time when i too had little to say that wasn't in some way related to the erotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment