Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let us begin...

Hello fellow Drifters. Thought I'd surprise you all with yet another thing to keep track of as our adventure continues. No pressure though, I'm happy to maintain this site and keep it flourishing for as long as I have the energy and inclination. You should however feel free to comment at your leisure and as any blog follower knows, the comment section is where the real action is and where all the fun can be found. As for anyone else out there who might stumble upon this site or choose to visit from time to time to see how we're all getting (or not getting) along, I'll only add that I hope you find some enjoyment here and perhaps even learn something. I also hope it will serve as a useful reference for anyone attempting to do what we're doing and find in the course of following the accumulated posts something of value in what may come to be either an inspirational saga or a cautionary tale.


6 comments:

  1. there once was a man
    with much time on his hands
    he could not stand
    all of life's demands
    so he began
    a blog on 31 driftwood land

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martin...I hope you're the same guy I know as Marty, cause if you aren't then you must have a lot of time on your hands too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad someone's checkin in here, thanks ...but I'll go it alone if I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know two people who have a highly unusual, funny, weird, and extraordinary mind, Richard (as witnessed on this blog) and my long time friend, Herman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I embed a video. I may have to be an active member of blog and not just some poster, That question is for you Mr. Drifter

    ReplyDelete