Thursday, September 22, 2011

We got tile picked out! We got tile picked out!

And a kitchen table! And a bedside cabinet! And …oh yeah, I think they just started the initial phase of demolition of the house which means that we’ll be able to put in that tile, and table, and cabinet… oh, sometime around the middle of Rick Perry’s first term.


Blogging my way into oblivion here as I’ve checked my stats and aside from me, I’ve had no visitors since Obama was still getting some love for catching Osama. No biggie though, I always thought this would be a monkish endeavor, and at least my sister likes it and I got some props from my brother too. Nobody knows the trouble....

5 comments:

  1. so you don't feel lonely a comment:
    I've seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa (Martin and Brundra's daughter)September 24, 2011 at 7:48 PM

    I am enjoying the blog as well...and dad, that was not funny, but good attempt

    BTW, I was watching home video of us all at the Hampton beach! At ages 5-6ish, Eli and I were saying how we wanted to live and sleep on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martin...glad to see you care so much!

    And Alexa--what a pleasant surprise to see you here, glad you like the blog and retain an objective perspective on your Dad's challenged sense of humor.
    But cut him some slack, he's a complicated fellow who means well.

    Would love to see that old video of you kids on the beach, one of these days we should have a little "old times" film festival of our joint collections."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the tile guys!

    And Alexa, I still want to live and sleep on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EMBC...I know you...you used to have a three wheeler with those initials on the back. Last I saw it, it was gathering dust in Bunny's garage.

    ReplyDelete