Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Pope Springs Eternal

In 2010, New Pope Francis, Argentinian Jorge Mario Bergoglio , strongly opposed same-sex marriage legislation introduced by the Argentine government, calling it a  "... a destructive pretension against the plan of God."  He has also called adoption by  gay couples child abuse, saying it was "discrimination against children."

At the Urinals. The men’s bathroom, Sistine Chapel, Vatican City, Rome. 


Italian Cardinal : All morning, all I can think is... urine.
U.S. Cardinal:  Yes! What a relief...
Nigerian Cardinal: You white guy’s really do have tiny dicks.
Brazilian Cardinal: We must decide soon, I don't want to miss football match. 
Italian Cardinal : Ok.  We decide now.
U.S. Cardinal:  Wait... you said I'm in.
Irish Cardinal:  He said URINE, you Jackass.
Swiss Cardinal:  Whatever, I’m neutral.
German Cardinal: Vote for me, I get you all the BMWs you want. 
Mexican Cardinal: Vote for me, I get you all the weed you want.
Argentine Cardinal:  Vote for me, I make Gay adoption of children a sin.
Australian Cardinal:  Ah, who cares?
Argentine Cardinal: Well, think about it...the homos hate us right? So they don't come to church, and if they don't come to church they will not bring their children to church and if they don't bring their children to church...
Swedish Cardinal:...where will we get the little boys from...?
Argentine Cardinal: Precisely.
French Cardinal: And the little girls?
Argentine Cardinal:  We have to eat no?  Somebody has to do cooking.
All:  Jor-ge!  Jor-ge!  Jor-ge!

No comments:

Post a Comment